Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Home Basing? Will it come back?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And then there is the NJ pilot who called his ACP - back when they took the cell phones home with them - at 2am because the remote for his TV did not work ... true story.

And then there is the NJ pilot who called his ACP - back when they took the cell phones home with them - at 2am because the remote for his TV did not work ... true story.

yeah..umm.. this would be a great time for the union to look the other way why that acp pummels him..

AGVMIA.. you are dead on.. There will always be the no voters.. these, IMO, are the ones that hate netjets and try to make sure everyone else hates netjets.. to hell with them.. Hopefully this IBB will work and on the same token will make these no voters realize they are alone.. (when I say no voter, I mean the jerk0ffs that vote no just out of spite, not the no voters who actually read the package and make an educated decision)

or the guy who was sitting in the pilot lounge at HPN watching a football game. The company briefed him to take a limo to TEB. He called the company and demanded a limo with a "tv in the back" so he could continue watching ...

But my favorites are those that were pissed off when the union and company agreed on mandatory 2 extended days for an after midnight, because it was not put out to the membership for a vote ....

If things transpire the way many seem to believe come this October I'd predict that a large number of FLOPs guys will be making a mad dash for 4111 Bridgeway Ave.

Who's to say how many regional folks will make the cut when interviewing along with other frac pilots.

FRIDA LOA. Same thing. Company gives you a show for a 6 hour FRIDA assignment. AGAIN, if you show at briefed show time, you are stupid enough to deserve to ROT for 6 hours. Common sense!! Stay at your Hotel, but be ready to go within 10 minutes knowing you are on duty. I have NEVER in 8 years been on "standby" without an airplane or crew, and given an assignment that required to say pick up a rental car, or drop in another (earlier) airplane in less than 30 minutes!! That is more than enough time to get your but out of the Hotel and to FBO/Terminal.

You are playing with fire. I do not recommend anyone to comply with their FRDA (not FRIDA) brief from the hotel.

Respectfully,

Excellent! :D

Well think about it. They didn't know where I was going to be yesterday.... When our plane broke down. I am already on another plane this morning.

If I break today ... they'll get us another ship by tonight or tomorrow.

I don't see a difference.

Hba

i was a the last company meeting, i dont see how NJA can attract the pilots with the way things are now. HBA will definitly supercharge NJA for new hires. id get the resume and app in asap. you really dont have anything to loose.

Hey all,

I'm starting in OCT.. (should have took the Aug class, but had other things goin on this summer).. Can anyone currently at NJ PM me with any insiteful idea of what will transpire in Oct! I'm fully prepared to make the commute but of course would love HB or a possible closer dom.

I'm ex-121 and soon to be ex-shady 135... Any negatives at NJ are sure to be better than all the crap I've had to deal with over the last 7 years at 121 and my current gig. thanks.

Latest resources

Back