Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Also, Jesus flies on Netjets.

Mohamed is with Flex jet.

Buddha flies with Citation Air, and I hear Zeus and Poseidon have been downgraded to Plane Sense.

Not sure about these. I think Mohammed's company has provided financial backing for XOJet. He probably flies XO.

My guess is Buddha needs a heavy jet -- he may have trouble getting into a CJ3 or XL.

I personally am waiting to fly the Dali Lama, with the flowing ropes etc.

What?!? Even a brief glance at Wikipedia shows that this is completely false. Surely you must know this. I simply do not understand you, in any way, shape or form.
In fact, he's more white than anything else. I'm surprised you haven't heard any of this, as it was beat to death several years ago when he was first running for President. In 2008, he even referred to himself as a "mutt". Many black people even have concerns if Obama is 'black enough'

his father, in Obama's own words, was "black as pitch." Of course he is half white, but to suggest that he is less than 7% black is ridiculous. I stand by my opinion of your avatar.

his father, in Obama's own words, was "black as pitch." Of course he is half white, but to suggest that he is less than 7% black is ridiculous. I stand by my opinion of your avatar.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
You have the typical liberal "offended by everything" type mentality. If you're so offended, sue Warner Brothers because the joker is offensive.

Bottom line, the avatar is very common. It has nothing to do with race. They did the same thing to Bush.
It's the Joker from the last Batman movie.

The intent is obvious to all. You were right earlier. I can choose to ignore. Goodbye.
Here's the intent: we've been duped, lied to, con man, screwed, and much more.. hence the Joker!
A_ _ Wipe!

I wasn't trying to start some whole thinkers v fox followers fight. I just think the avatar is WAY BAD taste. If your avatar was a soldier being beheaded I'd say the same.

Actually, I just read the TOS and came up with this tidbit. "No racist or otherwise offensive icons are allowed." So something is wrong. Okay, goodbye.

Its not racist or offensive to the majority of the people here... If it was a white man like say, Bush, would it still be offensive to you??? Its not offensive to me in either way nor would I consider that any type of racism! If anything, its just art, or symbolism...

GET OVER IT!

This is getting carried away and you guys should take your non-avitaion banter elsewhere so we don't have to read it!!!

I wasn't trying to start some whole thinkers v fox followers fight. I just think the avatar is WAY BAD taste. If your avatar was a soldier being beheaded I'd say the same.

I usually enjoy your posts glass, but that doesn't make any sense at all! That pic isn't even close to a soldier being beheaded!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back