Nestle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cosmotheassman said:
If you can't tell, I hate American Airlines so, your petty comments only add to it.
Um I don't know anyone at or anything about NESTLE, but I am curious why a simple joke would cause you to make a statement like you HATE American Airlines. I think a deep breath would be advisable before you go looking for, or talking too that NESTLE contact. ( Did you get turned down by American)?

Isn't Nestle a Swiss company? Where are they based and what are they operating?

Cosmo--Jeff is a former TWA Captain furloughed by AA. I guarantee he hates AA more than you...TC

I only wanted someone to answer a question. If you look toward the end of any posts on this website, the topic being discussed is never about the original question. It frustrated me that the first response out of the box was a smart a$$ remark.

No, I did not get turned down a position at AA. I've never applied there and never will. I hate AA because of the repeated poor customer service of the phone reps, ticket agents, gate agents, flight attendants, etc...
I was hoping for some real information and to not let my post get side tracked by immature comments. I guess I was wrong in looking here for information. If I offended anyone, I apologize.

Jeff,

Nice to see that you upgraded (at TWA). Sorry I missed the party. I didn't know you were that senior to me?

I knew a guy that deposited a proverbial Hershey bar (actually I think it was more like Hersheys syrup, but I digress) is his flight case on the way back from the Ditch at 10,000ft with 9 japs watching. When you got to go, you got to go.

Regards,

Your former BWI commuter buddy, out of work, AA hater.

Wow, Cosmo... you're a real charmer. I'm sure your attitude will get you far in life, not to mention this business.
Ever had a Nestle product you didn't like?: I guess that means that all Nestle employees should be hated.
Your comments are what I'd expect from someone who works for ________.
Have a nice day.

dondk said:
A tough place to crack, they have several people on the waiting list

I know my buddy is on the list once and IF they are looking to hire again, he is also several down the list.
I think the "waiting list" is a myth. Lots of people on this board say that inside contacts are important in corporate aviation, and I'm sure that's still true to a degree.... its always good to network with your peers.

However, the rules have changed over the years. It used to be that if you had a buddy in a flight dept, and you were recommended, you would have an interview with the CP and if he felt you would work out ok, you were in.

Its not like that anymore. I believe that HR plays a far larger role now, and I suspect that company lawyers have input, especially in regards to discrimination issues, having a politically correct ethnicity and gender balance, etc.

The element of timing has also changed in the hiring process. It used to be that hiring decisions were made within a few days of an interview. Not so anymore. Weeks or even months often go by before a candidate is given an offer or rejected.

Ok, at least cosmo hates AA for the same reason a lot of people do. :D

Flythis--I had an FO who used to work for TransStates and Central Air Freight who had a million "hershey" stories. Laughed my a$$ off. But he wasn't very smart. He left TWA in 2000 to work for SWA because he lived in AUS. Moron missed out on that lucrative AA seniority number... :rolleyes: :D TC

Cosmotheassman only want serious replies....

That's all the guy was asking about fractional pay.

I guess that doggie door only opens one way!

So, did you get that dream job flying for Nestle or are you still eating Hershey bars?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back