• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some tips and suggestions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get your BA .... or BS in my case. I worked line service while going taking a full course load.

I would get that out of the way before worrying about my CFI. Most guys, myslef included, want to hire people with more to offer than just flying a good airplane. Anyone can fly an airplane.

I ended up flight instructing AFTER I got out of school. My point in this is my networking and contacts I made while working line service were invaluable to me. It is from these contacts that have directly lead to my current successes and job position.

The contacts that you make today, along with being a well rounded person is what will bring you sucess in todays competative job market. The airlines are not exactly banging down the doors looking for qualified pilots like they were in late '90's. The ones that are, are offering guys a $24,000/year future. You must figure out how to seperate yourself from the pack of guys that are competing for the quality corporate jobs today. Not an easy task, I admit. But the world is full of no degree 3000 hour CFI's with 500 hours of multi.

Good luck.

Latest resources

Back