Need some help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G4G5

I am looking for the name of a operator/company in Iowa.

I know they have 3 lear jets and that the name begins with the letter M, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

G4G5 said:

I know they have 3 lear jets and that the name begins with the letter M, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thinking about a move?????:eek:

G4G5 said:

Thanks.

Meredith Corp in Des Moines has two Lear 60's.

GV

Bingo, We have a winner.

Thanks GV!

Hi Rice,

Sorry I did not get back to you, it's been a VERY busy month. My wife had the baby last week!

G4G5 said:
Bingo, We have a winner.

Thanks GV!

Hi Rice,

Sorry I did not get back to you, it's been a VERY busy month. My wife had the baby last week!

Congrats G4G5! We had twins 8 months ago, so if you need a few diapers, let me know. We may have a few extras for ya' :)

rice said:
Thinking about a move?????:eek:

With the new kid, he'll be experiencing a lot of 'moves' (or at least "movements") :D

Congrats, G4G5! TC

As someone who was raised there -

Des Moines is a good place to raise kids. Reasonable cost of living, family friendly, high quality public schools, for the most part.

Not a good place for barbequeue, though. Mustard's, I guess. An earlier thread had a suggestion down on Court Street - I've been gone long enough that I don't know who it was.

There was a prior thread on DSM corporate operators - if you're looking to move there, it's worth a perusal.

Congrats on the addition to your family. Sleepless nights for you and your wife, but the joy makes up for it a hundredfold.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=51914&highlight=Des+Moines

Last edited:
Theanks for the advice and the kind words. I was asking for a buddy of mine who lives in Iowa and is furloughed from the airlines (tired of commuting and being away from the family)

Hey B, I sure wish I got those Enfamil discounts again.

Latest resources

Back