• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some help with a project I'm working on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK...I can see this is going in a fairly predictable direction.

Thanks...I'll pursue this from a different direction.

Give me a friggen break people. Type "ASA overnights" into Google and click the very first link.

Give me a friggen break people.

I saw it coming...

Not just pilots...FI.com pilots...the worst sort.

Overcomplicate everything and turn every single discussion into a contest to prove who knows more.

Whatever...I think I can work around this.

Give me a friggen break people. Type "ASA overnights" into Google and click the very first link.

Really dude?

If a person can use Google to access that link, there is a world of information available to them to see what is nearby their hotels. Even with reviews from thousands of people.

The concept is good and it exists to some extent at each airline. Though mostly on paper. Still a good idea to keep the Hotel info on your companies intranet.

I see where he is going with this, and it can be done without hotel specific information. Might as well post the route online that your daughter walks to and from school everyday.

i would have to agree with jockey, and reccomend not pursuing this security sensitive information...if any of your info got to the public and something happens, lawyers will come after you..

Never take legal advice from this guy. He has no idea.

PA44Jockey: You're not making your point very clear. It has been stated in this thread that an airline's list of overnights is "security sensitive information" and that, as you put it, is "not given out on a public forum". I just posted a method to easily acquire the entire list of overnights at ASA on a public forum using Google.

I see where he is going with this, and it can be done without hotel specific information. Might as well post the route online that your daughter walks to and from school everyday.

Huh?

Posting the hotel we stay at on our SYR overnight is the same as posting my daughters route to school?

This was a mistake on my part...I admit it.

I retract my request for help.

Thank you.

aircrewovernight.com has a few.

A search in travelnet will get you Delta's hotels.

I don't know how valid aircrewovernignt.com's data is...it looks sort of untended.

I didn't think to look at Travelnet for Delta...good idea, thanks.

Latest resources

Back