Need new pinnacle interview information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crzypilot

I have an interview coming up at Pinnacle and I was wondering if anyone has interviewed there recently? I see the previous gouges, but the last one is 5/22/04. Also is there anyone that is interviewing at Pinnacle in the next several weeks? If so, when? Any information would be helpful, such as the ATP test and any more recent interview questions. I hear that it is a enjoyable interview, as well as experience. Thanks for your help in advance.

Hey Crzy,

I interview on 6/30. PM me if you want and we can work together on gathering gouge to make it successful. I know someone who just interviewed on the 9th. Gave me some good info about the interview. The last gouge from aviation interviews is still pretty accurate based on the info he gave me.

JR

Are they doing initial phone screening also? Got a message friday evening from them, just wondering what to expect when I call them back. Thanks!

IP,

No, no screening process. They just invite you to the interview and set a date, every wed. for the next couple of months anyway is what HR told me.

No sweat, just have a smile in your voice and read the aviation interview gouge! I am interviewing 7/7. Best of luck in yours!!!

JR

For thoses who are the fence with Pinnacle...

From our side (line pilot)... HR is going to be slowing down in the very near future to possible almost halting interviews all together. The next few vacancies are going from our high of 50 new hires per month down to the orginal 16 or so new hires per month. We only "expect" (subject to change like everything in aviation) about another 300 or so more new hires beween now and next May.

Things wil be slowing down soon, just a head up...

dondk,

Thanks for the head's up.

Quick question for you:

Where do you see upgrade time for a new hire now? I know they are too many variables to be accurate, however, with the current deliveries and orders how do you call it?

Thanks!

JR

I did answer similar to this in another thread. This is a heated topic presently amongst new hires and line pilots alike.

In a nutshell...

We have about 30 more jets that are still to be delivered. We have more than enough pilots who are either able to hold it presently (enjoying seniority right now), or are close to having the "time" to hold upgrade.

We will break the 600's in seniority for upgrade (presently 900 pilot's in the company out of an expected 1200) but I doubt we will go much higher than that.

Currently new hires are being sold/told that upgrade would be about 2-3 years.

Factors that could change this...

NWA has 80 more on order that currently have not been assigned to anyone. Rumor, crystal ball, theories or whatever non factual suggestion there is.. Pinnacle "may" get a few more.. that mystical number seems to linger at the 30 mark... although I have heard more and I have heard less.

If at least that mystical number appears on the property.... those hired this year probably would see 3 year upgrades.. No more jets would equal 5 years or better in terms of upgrade based on attrition alone.

I hope that answers your question... Looking for the fast(er) upgrade.. cannot guarantee it will happen at Pinnacle. The only "good" thing (if you could call it good) is that in contract negioations we are looking to significantly increase the pay and QOL of F.O.'s.

jrav8tor said:
I am interviewing 7/7. Best of luck in yours!!!

JR
Just talked to them....see ya on the 7th.

Latest resources

Back