Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

need info on KAL, B737NG pilots..in Seoul.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They have been interviewing for the past three months anyway. I have been working with a James Rye at [email protected] . Its a contractor, you get a 3 grand signing bonus and the money seems to be good. 10,000 per month, more if you fly more that 68 hours. Its a commute contract in that you go over to Korea for 20 days, while you are over there they put you up in a Hilton hotel. They then fly u home for 10 days a month at a destination they fly to, in my case Atlanta GA. I think if you do a search for cclaviation they post all of the particulars.

They have been interviewing for the past three months anyway. I have been working with a James Rye at [email protected] . Its a contractor, you get a 3 grand signing bonus and the money seems to be good. 10,000 per month, more if you fly more that 68 hours. Its a commute contract in that you go over to Korea for 20 days, while you are over there they put you up in a Hilton hotel. They then fly u home for 10 days a month at a destination they fly to, in my case Atlanta GA. I think if you do a search for cclaviation they post all of the particulars.

I am not interested in working for them at this point so, I won't bother them with an email. Out of pure curiosity, do you commute on the first and last day of your ten days off or on the first and last day of their twenty day period? That would make a world of difference

I spoke with them through GAP aviation at the FLTOPS job fair. the fleet manager, a former United airline pilot and of Korean decent said that you work 6 on, one off, then you get a block of 9 to 11 hard days off. you first class to the US and get a 2000 allowance or reimbursement for travel from JFK or ATL for example up to 2000/mo. I was told 9300 by the agency and 10gs from the fleet mgr himself..

they project to have 25% of their pilot group as expats in 5 years up from 10% now he told me.

Need the fleet manage's info

I spoke with them through GAP aviation at the FLTOPS job fair. the fleet manager, a former United airline pilot and of Korean decent said that you work 6 on, one off, then you get a block of 9 to 11 hard days off. you first class to the US and get a 2000 allowance or reimbursement for travel from JFK or ATL for example up to 2000/mo. I was told 9300 by the agency and 10gs from the fleet mgr himself..

they project to have 25% of their pilot group as expats in 5 years up from 10% now he told me.

Would you be able to provide me with the fleet manager's information please?
Thank you!!!

Dream2fly

Latest resources

Back