need info on KAL, B737NG pilots..in Seoul.

Sunking

Total Time
They have been interviewing for the past three months anyway. I have been working with a James Rye at kal@cclaviation.com . Its a contractor, you get a 3 grand signing bonus and the money seems to be good. 10,000 per month, more if you fly more that 68 hours. Its a commute contract in that you go over to Korea for 20 days, while you are over there they put you up in a Hilton hotel. They then fly u home for 10 days a month at a destination they fly to, in my case Atlanta GA. I think if you do a search for cclaviation they post all of the particulars.

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
thanks,
i think we flew some a few years ago in florida. hope all is well..

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?
They have been interviewing for the past three months anyway. I have been working with a James Rye at kal@cclaviation.com . Its a contractor, you get a 3 grand signing bonus and the money seems to be good. 10,000 per month, more if you fly more that 68 hours. Its a commute contract in that you go over to Korea for 20 days, while you are over there they put you up in a Hilton hotel. They then fly u home for 10 days a month at a destination they fly to, in my case Atlanta GA. I think if you do a search for cclaviation they post all of the particulars.
I am not interested in working for them at this point so, I won't bother them with an email. Out of pure curiosity, do you commute on the first and last day of your ten days off or on the first and last day of their twenty day period? That would make a world of difference

climbhappy

ex pat
Total Time
I spoke with them through GAP aviation at the FLTOPS job fair. the fleet manager, a former United airline pilot and of Korean decent said that you work 6 on, one off, then you get a block of 9 to 11 hard days off. you first class to the US and get a 2000 allowance or reimbursement for travel from JFK or ATL for example up to 2000/mo. I was told 9300 by the agency and 10gs from the fleet mgr himself..

they project to have 25% of their pilot group as expats in 5 years up from 10% now he told me.

Dream2fly

Total Time
5000+
Need the fleet manage's info

I spoke with them through GAP aviation at the FLTOPS job fair. the fleet manager, a former United airline pilot and of Korean decent said that you work 6 on, one off, then you get a block of 9 to 11 hard days off. you first class to the US and get a 2000 allowance or reimbursement for travel from JFK or ATL for example up to 2000/mo. I was told 9300 by the agency and 10gs from the fleet mgr himself..

they project to have 25% of their pilot group as expats in 5 years up from 10% now he told me.
Would you be able to provide me with the fleet manager's information please?
Thank you!!!

Dream2fly