Need info from Mesa pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Driver

This question is for Mesa pilots. Does anyone know who handles the TSA security clearance paperwork. I just can't seem to get a straight answer out of Ms. Bender. Any info would be appreciated. Just PM me.

As far as I know it's Michelle Pusch. She, like many others in Mesa HQ, wears many hats. If you want to email her just use the format: [email protected] Hope this helps

PA31Driver said:
This question is for Mesa pilots. Does anyone know who handles the TSA security clearance paperwork. I just can't seem to get a straight answer out of Ms. Bender. Any info would be appreciated. Just PM me.

Why are you applying to MESA? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you want to be a whore..ok go ahead

rtmcfi said:
Goes to show that 5000 hours does not automatically equate to good judgement. Perhaps he has questionable past, and no reputable airline will touch him.

Well rtmcfi, since we are talking about good judgement....how come you are so quick to judge me and my decision to apply to Mesa? You don't even know me. How in the world did you assume I have a questionable past and that no reputable airline (whichever one that may be) would touch me? I have my reasons and I have come to a conclusion that at this point in time, Mesa will serve my needs best. So you might want to hold off passing judgement on me.

By the way, if you are ever in miserable SLC, let me know so I can give you my reasons for applying to Mesa. If you're interested that is. I might even buy you a Mormon beer!

PA31Driver said:
Well rtmcfi, since we are talking about good judgement....how come you are so quick to judge me and my decision to apply to Mesa? You don't even know me. How in the world did you assume I have a questionable past and that no reputable airline (whichever one that may be) would touch me? I have my reasons and I have come to a conclusion that at this point in time, Mesa will serve my needs best. So you might want to hold off passing judgement on me.

By the way, if you are ever in miserable SLC, let me know so I can give you my reasons for applying to Mesa. If you're interested that is. I might even buy you a Mormon beer!

You are totally correct, I don't know your background or your motives. I would delete my post, but I can't find the edit button. I really was not trying to attack you or your background. I appologize. Can I still get a poligamy porter?:beer:

Latest resources

Back