Need Help with Australia

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jagmagic

We have a trip next month to Australia and need help with some handling information. We are trying to do most of the Handling on our own and was wondering if anyone has been to any of these cities. We are trying to pick some FBO's to go too or FBO's not to go too. We are going to

Cairns YACS
Hamilton Island YAHM
AYERS ROCK YAYE
SYDNEY YSSY
CANBERRA YSCB
MELBOURNE YMEN

We are going to

Cairns YACS
Hamilton Island YAHM
AYERS ROCK YAYE
SYDNEY YSSY
CANBERRA YSCB
MELBOURNE YMEN

.... and a lot of airports in between, unless you're taking delivery of a Gulfstream soon. :)
I don't really know your situation, but if you don't have experience in such matters, a lot can go wrong and you don't want to paint yourself in a corner. I personally wouldn't attempt a trip like that without a Company like UVair watching my back. Now if I was on vacation and on a "Lark", that would be different.:)

I thought this thread was going to be about helping you understand the movie with Nicole Kidman and Russel Crowe.

Second part of my comment is this- why on earth would you do this trip in a CJ3, you are going to have to stop in so many different countries that so many things can go wrong, just does not seem worth it, buy the boss a first class ticket on Quantas and call it a day.

Are you looking for FBO's or do you want information about the aerodrome operating info??

I just moved over from oz a few weeks ago and have flown into ayers rock, melbourne and sydney. Never into Canberra but i've done plenty of flying around that area.

Either way it's not a problem to get the information forwarded on, just let me know what you need.

V

I guess I should have said we are doing this in our G450 and not our CJ3. But any info would help us out alot.

I guess I should have said we are doing this in our G450 and not our CJ3. But any info would help us out alot.
Well that changes things quite a bit.

Latest resources

Back