• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Need help from AA guys

plnegoofy

Total Time
Hey guys, I am trying to get a hold of a BOS based MD-80 FO at American. He rode on the jumpseat on a flight of mine and due to time connection constraints we couldnt exchange info. I was hoping to get his info to see if I could network with him. PM me if you would be willing to help. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
Hey guys, I am trying to get a hold of a BOS based MD-80 FO at American. He rode on the jumpseat on a flight of mine and due to time connection constraints we couldnt exchange info. I was hoping to get his info to see if I could network with him. PM me if you would be willing to help. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Have you tried the Missed Connections section on craigslist.com?