Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
Just got called for an interview. I totally got caught with my pants down. Before I realized what I was doing, I had set up an interview for the 23rd of this month. I am sooo freekin unprepared. Where can I get some sim prep. My interview is in Houston.
Thanks

I heard the sim in Dallas is no longer there. I have also heard that you can prep in the same sim you are going to fly in IAH.

Just think, you'll have a great answer to the "Tell me about a time you were caught with your pants down and how did you handle it" question.

Some times it can help to have the short deadline. I have seen people over prepare for an interview. If you need sim time I would definitely try and get at least an hour in a similar type of cockpit. Good luck, I was hired at a major with less than one week to prepare and it worked out. I guess I was lucky.

Crew Pilot Training does the sim prep in the exact same sim as you will fly during your interview in IAH. Ray Brendle is the gentleman you need to talk with there. Call him today as the slots fill up FAST.

Crew Pilot Training does the sim prep in the exact same sim as you will fly during your interview in IAH. Ray Brendle is the gentleman you need to talk with there. Call him today as the slots fill up FAST.

you have any contact information

I think the Dallas sim from Alteon is still open. Check aviationinterviews.com. I had a friend just do that sim about a month ago. You should do interview prep with Emerald Coast Consulting. They can help you greatly with Continental prep. You can probably pm Albief15 who is on here somewhere and he can help schedule you for the prep. Well worth the money for both. I don't think the guy in Kingwood is doing the sim prep stuff yet....

Latest resources

Back