• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Need car dvd troubleshooting help!

SWAnnabee

Total Time
I need advice from those of you here with a little more technical know-how on the subject of car DVD and video systems. I recently purchased a JVC KD-DV5100 DVD/CD/MP3/WMA PLAYER with two Innovatech headrest mounted lcd screens. The problem is that when playing a DVD the image on the screens begins to "scroll" vertically, kind of like on older sets that had the vertical hold adjust knob turned all the way up. It seems to do this mostly during scenes with bright and colorful with lots of action. The darker scenes with less action produce a stable picture. Would adding a video amplifier help this or is there another problem? I have thoroughly read all manuals and adjusted every setting possible on the player and the screens but nothing has worked. Thanks for any help.