Need a job!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

another cfii

I appreciate the moderator of this board creating this sector for present and future "box-carrier". It's a low pay, challenging job, but nonetheless, it's flying, baby!

I have about 1300 ttl, 230 multi (cfii, mei, ifr 135 min. reached), and sent tons of resumes to cargo companies, but no luck yet. (I'm still waiting for the sonar feedback of the resume I sent to Airnet, probably somewhere deep in the Atlantic ocean!:) If any of you freight dogs know of any openings in your company, and doesn't mind a hard working guy to join your team, please send me a PM.

The only advice is to apply everywhere you can. I know finding a job can be frustrating but you just got to keep plugging away. The industry seems to be starting to bounce back but it will still be slow for awhile. I have been flying since I was 12 and have seen numerous cycles in the hiring (none as good as 98-00). I remember meeting a 10,000 Hr. Eastern Captain driving the airport bus. I by no means have any answers. I am just another pilot trying to move up the food chain, but I do know that about 2-3 yrs ago I was an instructor and I had the same ammount of total time as I do jet time now. Hang in there and keep applying.

Latest resources

Back