Need a BE400 SIC in Houston area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechjetca

Part 91 company in need for some contract SIC work on September 1st and September 4th through the 6th. I will find out more information on the daily rate. If interested Contact me via flightinfo and Private message me.

CPOT

Can you send me additional info, I have been flying the BE40 for 8+ years, recurrent in May 09, typed for 8+ years. Contract now. Thanks.

VA Buckeye

Can't PM

FI won't let me PM you, but here it is again:

I'm available for the September flying. I'm a furloughed ExpressJet pilot and an ex-USAF navigator. I live in Houston. I'd also like to send you my resume for any flying you could point me towards in the Houston area. I'm overqualified to instruct, and underqualified for everything else. I guess you got too many PMs. I cannot send on to you; FI blocks me. I have 1750 pilot, 1725 nav, and just over 500 hrs of multi jet time.

Thanks for any help you can give.

FI won't let me PM you, but here it is again:

I'm available for the September flying. I'm a furloughed ExpressJet pilot and an ex-USAF navigator. I live in Houston. I'd also like to send you my resume for any flying you could point me towards in the Houston area. I'm overqualified to instruct, and underqualified for everything else. I guess you got too many PMs. I cannot send on to you; FI blocks me. I have 1750 pilot, 1725 nav, and just over 500 hrs of multi jet time.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Go instruct, keeps ya current and gives you a little income. I did it after 2500 121 Turbine PIC and 5000 TT with flying heavies, and through it I found my current Corporate Chief Pilot job in charge of 2 jets. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back