Nbaa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avfuel?

You are going to the Avfuel party right? Year to year it seems to be one of the best!

Tell ya what I just got a "flyer" in the mail from Corporate Jets Scottsdale advertising $50 cash you if stop by their booth with the flyer. That sure as hell beats paper airplanes or some of the other crap some people give away!

That sure as hell beats paper airplanes or some of the other crap some people give away!:

Learned long ago to put in my little bag only things thay may be useful. Although a $50 bill would be nice.

Do you have to have the flyer for that 50? Thats good adult beverage money!

Maybe it was AVFuel I heard about. Where and when, we'll be there. I'll take that 50 bucks also, maybe I'll get one in the mail. Does anyone go to any of the lectures? I mean the FREE ones. Some of the prices on the pay lectures are unreal! Take a bunch of biz cards to drop in the give aways. Last year our dispatcher won a model of the Cub some FBO is giving away and a pilot won $250 and a limo ride.

I print up cheap cards for the give aways.

I'll be doing the IA refresher on Monday. Then if times mesh I do the Sabre meeting, the Westwind meeting andCitaion 500 series.
Don't when the Avfuel party is, if anyone has that info pass it on. It's always been a good one.

I usually get an invite once we are down at teh convention for the Avfuel party, I will try and get that info this afternoon though.

Falcon Capt said:
Believe it or not, she told me to go, she didn't want me to miss the opportunity! LOL!

Somehow or another I think that would come back to bite me down the road somewhere! :rolleyes: ;) :p

Capt, remember, you can't let her think her reverse psychology worked! We can't let them know we've figured out their secrets. Well, ok, maybe we figured out one and only one, but we're trying!:D ;)

Latest resources

Back