Nbaa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

na265

Just read a thread and I think Falcon 2000 will be there, anyone else? This will be my first time. I've heard that the AirBP party is the one to go to. It would be good to actually meet people from the boards. Didn't I hear something about free beer and BBQ?

na265 said:
Just read a thread and I think Falcon 2000 will be there, anyone else? This will be my first time. I've heard that the AirBP party is the one to go to. It would be good to actually meet people from the boards. Didn't I hear something about free beer and BBQ?

I haven't heard about the BP party. Where is it being held? I'm driving down Monday, hoping to get there for the registration/networking gathering Monday evening. Planning on heading home Wednesday afternoon.

Hope to see some of you there!

2000Flyer

Falcon Capt said:
I was going to be there, but my wife is due at the same time as the convention... oh well, maybe next year in Vegas!

Geez, you've done the birthing thing before! Where are your priorities man?:p :p :D :p :D :p

Best of luck to you two! Keep me informed.

2000Flyer

dont you people WORK??

Get out there and fly like the rest of us!

:( :( :(

2000flyer said:
Geez, you've done the birthing thing before! Where are your priorities man?:p :p :D :p :D :p

Believe it or not, she told me to go, she didn't want me to miss the opportunity! LOL!

Somehow or another I think that would come back to bite me down the road somewhere! :rolleyes: ;) :p

Falcon Capt said:
I was going to be there, but my wife is due at the same time as the convention... oh well, maybe next year in Vegas!

No Shiite, That's the same reason I can't make it this year. Congratulations! Hope to see ya in Vegas.

501261 said:
No Shiite, That's the same reason I can't make it this year. Congratulations! Hope to see ya in Vegas.

Thanks! Congratulations to you and your wife also! This is our second (and final)... My 4 year old can't wait for her baby sister to be here!

Latest resources

Back