NBAA Membership Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

750driver

I've done numerous searches, and can't seem to find an answer to this... can I get some assistance?

I'm trying to find out if an individual pilot can become a member of the NBAA? The reason is that I would like to obtain current information as to which companies are members, what they fly, location, etc. Is this an option?

Thank you.

ex-750Driver

If you just know someone who works for a member company that can get the job done. Have them call the member services line and buy a directory for you. It's about 50.00 bucks. I believe each member company gets 2 or 3 copies with their membership, but an employee of a member company can buy extras... I usually get my own copy every year that way...

I wouldn't join and pay dues just to get a copy of the directory.

Send me a PM and I'll try and help you out.

750driver said:
I've done numerous searches, and can't seem to find an answer to this... can I get some assistance?

I'm trying to find out if an individual pilot can become a member of the NBAA? The reason is that I would like to obtain current information as to which companies are members, what they fly, location, etc. Is this an option?

Thank you.

ex-750Driver

I called and asked and there is no individual rate as such. You can join as a contract pilot. The dues are the same as for a small company. Somewhere in the 350$ range as I recall although I'm not sure. It's listed on the NBAA web site:
www.nbaa.org

Pat

Latest resources

Back