Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
I have been going to the Chicago Air and Water Show for some twenty years now. Meaning that I have seen the Blue Angels there and the Thunderbirds both ten times. And I will say that I have seen the Blue Angels touch each other 0 times in flight and the Thunderbirds touch 1 time in flight(this Saturday) dropping a missle rail into the water very near my boat.

The only thing I can reason from this is that Navy pilots are far superior to Air Force pilots.

Navy pilots don't have to learn to land, they just fly it into the ground so they can spend more time practicing everything else

That's nothing ... I hear Naval pilots are always touching each other on the ground. :D

Minh
(Infantry rules!)

Snakum said:
That's nothing ... I hear Naval pilots are always touching each other on the ground. :D

Minh
(Infantry rules!)

HaHa damn theres funny stuff being posted all over today. Ive seen 4 of em touching each other in fingertip formation.

siucavflight said:
I have been going to the Chicago Air and Water Show for some twenty years now. Meaning that I have seen the Blue Angels there and the Thunderbirds both ten times. And I will say that I have seen the Blue Angels touch each other 0 times in flight and the Thunderbirds touch 1 time in flight(this Saturday) dropping a missle rail into the water very near my boat.

The only thing I can reason from this is that Navy pilots are far superior to Air Force pilots.

Thanks for your expert opinion. Anyone with some actual experience in tactical aviation would use other more relevant criteria to judge a fighter pilot's skill. I'm pretty sure your assessment of military demo teams is of very little concern to those who have "been there - done that". :rolleyes:

AdlerDriver said:
Thanks for your expert opinion. Anyone with some actual experience in tactical aviation would use other more relevant criteria to judge a fighter pilot's skill. I'm pretty sure your assessment of military demo teams is of very little concern to those who have "been there - done that". :rolleyes:

did you actually not get it?

"There are more navy divers looking for pilots, than pilots looking for divers."

Latest resources

Back