Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DaveGriffin

Registered Self-Abuser
Why is it that Navy guys end up as President?

Kennedy, Carter (puke), Bush 1 and now McCain(maybe).

Why don't AF guys make it? Is it the lack of CAS focus, post-Hog?

Why is it that Navy guys end up as President?

Kennedy, Carter (puke), Bush 1 and now McCain(maybe).

Why don't AF guys make it? Is it the lack of CAS focus, post-Hog?

You forgot Duke Cunningham and John Kerry, also Navy vets.

How's about you troll somewhere else. There's got to be a forum somewhere for guys that pretend to be Seals, and dont actually know anything they talk about.

Here's a statistics lesson for you as well. Since the creation of the USAF, only 11 men have sat in the Oval Office. Probably would have been less if JFK had not been shot.

You're a tool. Stop giving the Navy a bad name.

Last edited:

How's about you troll somewhere else. There's got to be a forum somewhere for guys that pretend to be Seals, and dont actually know anything they talk about.

Check your facts SIG. They weren't President.

Kerry was a *************************.

Here's a statistics lesson for you as well. Since the creation of the USAF, only 11 men have sat in the Oval Office. Probably would have been less if JFK had not been shot.

You're a tool. Stop giving the Navy a bad name.

All of the Navy guys I named have been President since the AF has been a distinct service.

Answer the question.

All of the Navy guys I named have been President since the AF has been a distinct service.

Answer the question.

Pound sand loser.

If you're going to bag on the Air Force, maybe you should mention that there have been more Army alums in the White House than the Navy. Why's that? Navy not tough enough? How come no Seal as ever been president.

All rhetorical questions. I expect more of your uneducated banter and trolling. Poser. Get that Trident off your profile, you're demeaning it's value for those that have actually earned it.

Last edited:
Pound sand loser.

If you're going to bag on the Air Force, maybe you should mention that there have been more Army alums in the White House than the Navy. Why's that? Navy not tough enough? How come no Seal as ever been president.

All rhetorical questions. I expect more of your uneducated banter and trolling. Poser. Get that Trident off your profile, you're demeaning it's value for those that have actually earned it.

Name an Army President since Ike.

I'd be impressed if you could tell me what type 2 control is, oh lord of CAS. Or tell me what an ISLID is, or some of the comm brevity terms.

Last edited:
I'd be impressed if you could tell me what type 2 control is, oh lord of CAS. Or tell me what an ISLID is, or some of the comm brevity terms.

Bad weather or night ops: the contoller can't see the target but can still give coordinates to the pilot (hopefully an F-18 guy).

Latest resources

Back