• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Nashville Jets" info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F.F is a piece of ********************. Ask anyone in Nashville and they will tell you the same. Not too many good gigs in Nashville.
Colemill, CFM, Secure Air, and Averitt are a few you can look into. Out of those the only place I would consider is Averitt.

Is that F.F., as in rhymes with "Crank Brazier"?? If so, I agree wholeheartedly. Biggest POS in the industry outside of certain someone in the Athens, GA, area.

Though CFM operate 31s on their certificate they do MX/sales on 41s too, and as of a couple of years ago they were looking for 41 pilots for delivery flights so a BA4100 type may be a foot in the door there.

Thanks for the info sounds like it might be worth looking into. Anybody have any info on these guys typical pay QOL issues.

Last edited:
When I was there (several years ago) pay was on the low side, but QOL was good for a 135 operator. I didnt live tied to a pager, usually knew about a trip a few days in advance, had a decent number of hard days off, and could have a beer with dinner most nights. In my experience MX is good, and management will respect a pilot's decision making.

Latest resources

Back