• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nascar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If he is that into it then go to the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series race, a no-brainer in my opinion. This is like having tickets to a NFL game and a Arena football game and having the choice to decide. The Busch Series races are like attending minor league baseball games, one of the main reasons they don't draw near the crowds that a Nextel Cup series race draws, majority of big names just aren't running the circuit for the obvious reasons. If he is a "fanatic" then by all means hit up the big race where he probably has a "favorite" he likes to watch and pull for. Less crowds, etc, should not have that much of an effect if any on a child his age. He will probably dig and enjoy the atmosphere there anyways so I would not worry much about this at all. You can always get tickets from a broker and they usually have good seats available up until race day. . A good friend of mine drives Harvick around in the Lear so if you have any questions then feel free to shoot them this way and I would be more than happy to address and answer them.

Try and avoid ticketmaster for any event, they almost lost 5 tickets we purchased for the Tyson fight this past sat. in DC at the MCI Center. One hell of an experience to put it mildly.

enjoy the race which I am sure you will.

As a side note it is nonsense to buy into the false notion that the only "good seats" are way up high, not true.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back