• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nascar Drivers Pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fly into JQF quite a bit. Russell actually works out of DTO where we are based. We gave him a ride home from Concord last week. Who is the guy in the JQF tower that is always in a good mood and has a really distinctive way of talking on freq? It's hard to describe his style but he cracks me up.

Tell Russell that "Reemo" or "Meat" says hello. Say it in a chinese accent and he'll know. Yes, he's been at DTO for about 2 years now I believe.

I haven't heard the JQF gang in awhile. They were quite the group of characters. I think Glen is still the Tower Chief and he's usually working mornings during the week. I think it's becoming basically a CLT TRACON retirement center.

Does he sound kinda like the Charlotte controller that goes BLUEEEEEstreak XXX, or EEEIIIIIIGHT...thousand.

If he does he's awesome

Does CLT still have the auctioneer on freq? His calls sounded like an auction and he always ended with....

"Goooood Dayyyyy!"

Does CLT still have the auctioneer on freq? His calls sounded like an auction and he always ended with....

"Goooood Dayyyyy!"
I believe that is Adam that was mentioned in a previous post. I definitely remember him from flying in and out of CLT in my CCAir days.

Latest resources

Back