Name callin' thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sleeves

I have not frequented this board much because it seems that every thread falls into abusive diatribe. Why don't we just cut to the chase here and make it easy for the moderators. This tread does not have any useful information, just plane old name callin'. I'll get it started. Just by reading this tread you are the problem with this so called profession. Your airline, plane, age group, are full of A**hats.

Last edited:
Mesa sucks?

What do you expect when nobody uses their real name? It's easy to spew invective when there's no fear of retribution or accountability. I wonder how much people would really say if they had to stand by what they say.

As for the name callin', I've always liked Jesse Ventura's line in "Predator"...

"You're all a bunch of slack jawed fa--ots!"

I have not frequented this board much because it seems that every thread falls into abusive diatribe. Why don't we just cut to the chase here and make it easy for the moderators. This tread does not have any useful information, just plane old name callin'. I'll get it started. Just by reading this tread you are the problem with this so called profession. Your airline, plane, age group, are full of A**hats.

Learn to spell you ********************ing moron.
***** ** ******** ***** **** *****?

...But ***** ******* ** ******* *** and ********

**** Mother ***** ******* ***********!!!!

How are the rides?.....SHUT UP!!! That felt good.

Latest resources

Back