Name callin' thread

sleeves

Total Time
10000+
I have not frequented this board much because it seems that every thread falls into abusive diatribe. Why don't we just cut to the chase here and make it easy for the moderators. This tread does not have any useful information, just plane old name callin'. I'll get it started. Just by reading this tread you are the problem with this so called profession. Your airline, plane, age group, are full of A**hats.

Last edited:

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
Mesa sucks?

nfkealey

Total Time
What do you expect when nobody uses their real name? It's easy to spew invective when there's no fear of retribution or accountability. I wonder how much people would really say if they had to stand by what they say.

As for the name callin', I've always liked Jesse Ventura's line in "Predator"...

"You're all a bunch of slack jawed fa--ots!"

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time

I have not frequented this board much because it seems that every thread falls into abusive diatribe. Why don't we just cut to the chase here and make it easy for the moderators. This tread does not have any useful information, just plane old name callin'. I'll get it started. Just by reading this tread you are the problem with this so called profession. Your airline, plane, age group, are full of A**hats.

Learn to spell you ********************ing moron.
***** ** ******** ***** **** *****?

...But ***** ******* ** ******* *** and ********

**** Mother ***** ******* ***********!!!!

Pilot Knob

I like cheese.
Total Time
How are the rides?.....SHUT UP!!! That felt good.

Axel

Yer a lane-changin', double-clutchin' road hog

chqflyer

Total Time
Shut yer sperm-burping mantwat! I just had to get that off my chest.:cartman:

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
All DCI pilots are asswipes!
Ok, not all, just crj567, joemerchant, and a select few other dickheads!
This is fun!

dollacrackho

Total Time
Butt pirate colon lickin pillow bitin yankee lovin jeter fondling republic workin ornstein bangin gojet pork sword blowin figure skatin pink sock wearin doug henning copyin twilight watchin donkey show watchin. alright im done. mesa sucks.

cjdriver

To all the idiots at Mesaba that clog up the airspace with training flights, and the stupid 'sleeping while you're flying' dipwads at NWA that also clog up the airspace in and around MSP; eat me. Therapeutic, to say the least.

Total Time
A lot.
All DCI pilots are asswipes!
Ok, not all, just crj567, joemerchant, and a select few other dickheads!
This is fun!

You're a big flaming egotistical mainline dickhead asswipe! I'm sick of reading your sh*t! Do you use Crisco or mayonnaise to get that big ass head of yours through doorways?

You're right, though. This is fun!

HomerJ

Total Time
"Captain, that's a taxiway you're about to land on." You're d!mn right it is, son, we got a clear shot to our gate, and it's the go home leg!"