Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's some good stuff.

"So we can't fly drunk or have sex -- what is this, Russia?"

Now come on guys. They gotta have something to do since the 4-1-0 club is gone.
Seriously, I'm not suprised. Todays regional pilot in general is a spoiled kid. Just look up above at the ads for the various schools. All geared at the "I want it NOW and I want it EASY" level. So long as you guys keep acting like stupid spoiled kids, you'll always have the garbage treatment you get.

Now come on guys. They gotta have something to do since the 4-1-0 club is gone.
Seriously, I'm not suprised. Todays regional pilot in general is a spoiled kid. Just look up above at the ads for the various schools. All geared at the "I want it NOW and I want it EASY" level. So long as you guys keep acting like stupid spoiled kids, you'll always have the garbage treatment you get.

Yeah.... There was a day where the rest of the professional pilot community would not have rallied around this poor guy's indiscretion.

A few quick questions to all of you joining in the fray here....

-Did you ever push the 12 hour rule just a little bit???

-Did you ever get naked with your wife/girlfriend/friend of the day is a semi-public place?

-Did you ever in your life run from the cops? Did you ever in your life feel like you were about to have to run from the cops?

If this guy hadn't gotten caught and you had heard about his escapades from a "friend of a friend", how many of you would have been standing in line to give him a high five for "gettin' some"???

Why, exactly, do we feel the need to "pile on" when one of ours gets his name in the paper for a little bad judgement?? Yeah, he f'ed up. It happens. Harping on it and ranting away about "professionalism" doesn't help the situation, especially when many of you haven't been in the working world nearly long enough to know what professionalism is and what professionalism isn't....

Non-pilots and media types do read this website. While I understand that many of you have not been around long enough to fully witness the beating our profession has taken over the past seven years, is it too much to ask that you show a little restraint, show some support for your fellow pilots, and not contribute to the continuing effort to degrade what we do for a living??

It's called decorum. Look it up.

Last edited:
Well said!

Latest resources

Back