Naked Pinnacle pilot on Letterman

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Odds are, the case will be dismissed.

Odds are you're exactly right, but not before this guys co-workers and "buddies" have all had their fun skewering him.

Fins, I agree with you 100%. The Harrisburg PD's response to this thing was way too much. As a taxpayer, I would be outraged at the money wated on this. This entire episode will fade into the obscurity that it deserves quickly enough. Why prolong it by beating up on the guy?

Not to be flip, but what would most 24 year old guys do if (hypothetically) a semi-cute girl said, "Hey, let's go get naked in the woods??"

All I'm saying is why are we so quick to throw stones at others in our profession? When Dennis Quaid's kid was almost accidentally OD'ed in the hospital, how many doctors did you see on TV condemning the doctor that wrote the prescription and the nurse that made the dosing mistake? None.

Case dismissed? Man, I'd bet against that outcome any day. Have you seen the rap sheet they've got on this guy? They don't dream up a list of charges like that for nothing. It's not like the cops make all the charges either. They make the innitial arrest but a lot of times it's the district attorney that decides what all the charges should be. And prosecutions is how DA's keep their jobs. Do you think they wouldn't prosecute the FA for breaking into the Fire Chiefs car? How would it look to prosecute one and not the other? Nope. I'm gonna have to say that this guy has his day in court and it doesn't turn out pretty for him. Any takers?

Case dismissed? Man, I'd bet against that outcome any day. Have you seen the rap sheet they've got on this guy? They don't dream up a list of charges like that for nothing. It's not like the cops make all the charges either. They make the innitial arrest but a lot of times it's the district attorney that decides what all the charges should be. And prosecutions is how DA's keep their jobs. Do you think they wouldn't prosecute the FA for breaking into the Fire Chiefs car? How would it look to prosecute one and not the other? Nope. I'm gonna have to say that this guy has his day in court and it doesn't turn out pretty for him. Any takers?
DA's are also attention hogs and throw the laundry list of stuff in order to have something to negotiate down to. He's got his reelection secure with the 5 minutes of fame.

The FA is in trouble, but the Pilot has done what exactly? I bet he gets it down to in a park after hours or something else that's totally useless.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back