• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CatfishVT9

Anti-Democrat
:eek: Briefs: Nude passenger disrupts American Airlines flight
OKLAHOMA CITY — An American Airlines flight from Boston to Los Angeles was diverted to Oklahoma City on Friday after a passenger stripped nude, later got dressed and tried to open an emergency exit door before being subdued by members of a professional soccer team and others, the FBI said. Players with the New England Revolution of Major League Soccer were among the people who grabbed the passenger near the door, FBI spokesman Gary Johnson said. The man, whose name was not immediately released, was placed under psychiatric evaluation, Johnson said.

— The Associated Press

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!

Whew. This wasn't me. I just saw "naked nutball" in the title and I panicked.

Whew. This wasn't me. I just saw "naked nutball" in the title and I panicked.

Are you having one of those mornings, where you know something happened last night, but there is no way of remembering. I'am. The stomach always hurts when you recieve the first phone call. I usually let it go to v-mail, then decide how out of hand I was and if I will talk to anyone today.

Are you having one of those mornings, where you know something happened last night, but there is no way of remembering. I'am. The stomach always hurts when you recieve the first phone call. I usually let it go to v-mail, then decide how out of hand I was and if I will talk to anyone today.

Waking up in a rubber cell is a good indication you probably done something bad the night before. Soccer hooliganism in the US needs to be stopped! Barack and McCain must take a stand on this issue.

I told the pilots it was hot in the back! Stop trying to save fuel or I'm going commando!

Well I guess I don't have to tell ya... thats the last AA jumpseat for me.

First, you awake in a haze and there's the mild panic you get when you open up your wallet -- whew. All the credit cards and IDs are there. Heart drops when you realize that the money you took out on day one of the trip is now all gone. Race over to the jeans -- yep, expensive cell phone is still there. Then realize your contact lenses are fused to your medulla oblongata. Spend some quality time wondering why you are sharing your bed with some fast food wrappers and a half-eaten burrito, only to vaguely remember getting kicked out of a Taco Bell because you fell asleep on the floor. Look around and ponder the mess, wondering what to fix first, room or body but not to worry -- alarm clock goes off! 20 mintues to van time!

Oh happy times.

I guess clothing is still an option for the airlines. I can't wait until they start charging for the clothes you wear.

Latest resources

Back