• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Naked ASA Pilot at VPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alright guys, this thread has really lost its focus. First, the folks at ASA are obviously havin a great time. It takes a little unwinding after a hard day of the grind. Second, and most importantly, can we please see a pic of the FO?

Just imagine 5'3"ish, 100 -110 lbs, size 1 or 2, ex-gymnast and self proclaimed contortionist. All you single guys aim away from the computer.

Last edited:
Dirty blond or sandy brown, maybe, but not blond.

Back in the early 90's, there was a rumor that a DFW E120 f/o who, during a layover stripped naked, laid spread eagle on top of his bed and started touching himself. He then called maid service to his room. I think he was fired for traumatizing the maid.

What you heard is correct. His initials are D.S. He was TDY in Dallas for several months. He felt that the maids in the hotel weren't receiving enough male attention - so he decided to do something about it. Not once, but twice he tried to entice a mexican maid by fondiling himself while he was naked on his hotel bed. After the second time being caught "with is pants down", he was fired 1 day before his probationary period was up.

From what I was told by once of his crashpad mates, the evening of his firing, he set his uniform on fire in the backyard.

He was well known to not be a very stable individual.

Somebody PM me the initials of this crew. I've tried to find out...dyin' to know.

Latest resources

Back