N517qs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

caseyd

Finally after years of fractional ownership the big dog buys himself a plane.

Hope the poor sob's who fly the plane don't have to train with him.

The tail number is so boring I suspect he'll apply the same pressure to Tom Wolf to surrender N1TW as he did to poor Jonathan Byrd last weekend.

Ya gotta love that 7 iron on 18 Sunday.

caseyd

He's still looking for full time people last I heard. 2 NJI guys on loan for now until EJM can get people for it.

Finally after years of fractional ownership the big dog buys himself a plane.

Hope the poor sob's who fly the plane don't have to train with him.

The tail number is so boring I suspect he'll apply the same pressure to Tom Wolf to surrender N1TW as he did to poor Jonathan Byrd last weekend.

Ya gotta love that 7 iron on 18 Sunday.

caseyd

Why is he a pain in the arse to fly?

Yes, three NJI guys are crewing the jet for him while a full-time crew is selected. Yes, EJM will manage the airplane. Yes, he does still have a share in the G fleet (I'm not sure whether a quarter or an eighth) because sometimes his wife or his mom might need to get somewhere when he's out of town. Yes, he's always been very nice to our flight crews (including yours truly).

But, (isn't there always one?) he is reported to have difficulty retaining crew for the "Privacy." Personally, I would want a five year contract with a face value payoff if he decided he wanted to make a change. Just sayin'

They are a thousand guys that would be happy for three month's worth of work. Why would anybody sign on a pilot for 5 years with a bullet on their termination?

The builder of his yacht violated the confidentiality provison of the contract and he sued them. Are you sure it was a crew problem?

I'm saying he has a reputation of being "conservative" with his money and isn't afraid to "change his mind" about the employment status of his staff. I would be reluctant to go to work for someone with that reputation without a contract.

Latest resources

Back