• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N517qs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is the a/c going to be based? Somewhere in SoFla I assume? I heard a rumor of EJM adding a G in SoFla a few months back, wonder if this is it? With the G market in the tank he probably got a deal!!!!!!!!!

I don't blame him for wanting his life kept out of the spotlight. He's as famous as anyone in the world yet you never see him on the cover of anything other than SI. This could be a great job for someone who doesn't mind keeping a low profile about what he does, who he does it for, and where he goes.

It has been my experience in dealing with people in a similar situation as Tiger is that they so little real privacy that any privacy they do have they really treasure. They don't like their people to say who they are working for publicly and where they are going or coming from, schedule and so on. Some are so nice, you would think they were guests in your home. First name basis, unless they are dealing with suits or putting on the dog. And others want to be called Sir/Madame with no familiarity at all. For the most part they really don't want to see cameras, as they deal with them on a regular basis.

I like how N1TW has been reserved since 1986 by Tom Wolf. He must have seen the writing on the wall when Tiger was a kid and reserved the N number knowing that one day Tiger would pay a premium for it.

I like how N1TW has been reserved since 1986 by Tom Wolf. He must have seen the writing on the wall when Tiger was a kid and reserved the N number knowing that one day Tiger would pay a premium for it.

But wasn't he just known as "Eldrick" when he was a kid? :)

You got me on that one. I can now envision a question in the Trivial Pursuit sports section someday.

Q: What is the first name of PGA golfer with the most tour wins in history?
A: Eldrick

Putting N1TW on the tail is asking for trouble so I doubt Eldrick would be so foolish.

you all shouldn't be discussing ANYTHING one of our owners or previous owners has done or will do.

There are 2 guys about to do the carpet dance because of stuff they posted here. IP addresses don't lie.

Please don't make us look bad because of your own stupidity. I know it's possible for a few to slip through the hiring process.

you all shouldn't be discussing ANYTHING one of our owners or previous owners has done or will do.

There are 2 guys about to do the carpet dance because of stuff they posted here. IP addresses don't lie.

Please don't make us look bad because of your own stupidity. I know it's possible for a few to slip through the hiring process.

Relax, geek. BTW, Eldrick is in Orlando right now.

Latest resources

Back