• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N517qs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmm... So you're saying that a pilot could be terminated for "allegedly" posting classified information about an owner?

Here's a little info for you there Deputy Barney:

Lets say I want to be Barrack Obama...

• I go to the Apple Store (Macs' rock!) and buy a mac.
  • I register the computer using his name and Pennsylvania Ave address.
  • I pay ten bucks and join FI, and create a user name Barrack H. Obama, and upload a his photo.... Bingo! Im the Prez.
Prove its me! And then prove I did it, and it wasn't my 17 year old son. Or the neighbor who always uses my computer.

Now, if a pilot admits they were the ones who made the posts, then that changes the dynamics.

Reading your previous posts, we don't have to work too hard to know your name, and your past union life.

Change your mind about quitting?

Reading your previous posts, we don't have to work too hard to know your name, and your past union life. Change your mind about quitting?

;)... Once a Rep, always a Rep. But more importantly, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Suspicion is a dangerous thing.

Not quitting, but definitely looking at taking advantage of the current offers and try my hand at something else.

Big Macs

However, I do recall about 5 years ago a NJA marketing person got inito hot water. Apparently, in a few interviews, he/she said NJA will get what ever owners want in flight -- for example, they have a Big Mac witing for TW on every flight. The timing of thiese announcements coincided with a relative slump in his performance for a few weeks and many in the media tried to tie it to his eating habits.

Fly safe.

don't know who's right or not though it sure does seem a silly way to potentially get yourself fired during these tough times. but hey, there's a good chance after spending thousdands you'll win your court case and have the thrill of coming back to FI with moral superiority on how you showed'em all how smart you are!!!

Really? Seen N1JN lately?

Have you seen JN's picture on a billboard lately? Have you seen JN in prime time commercials lately? Have you seen a major clothing line with JN's initial's /tail number on them? Have you seen pictures of JN's wife and small children lately?

A comparatively small demographic would recognize Jack in public, but everyone in the modern world knows who TW is. TW avoids the spotlight at all costs outside of the game. My sources tell me he is going to keep it that way.

;)... Once a Rep, always a Rep. But more importantly, innocent until PROVEN guilty. Suspicion is a dangerous thing.

Not quitting, but definitely looking at taking advantage of the current offers and try my hand at something else.

Wolfie,
What you looking at going to do? You would miss us too much to leave. Who would Diesel fight with?

Latest resources

Back