• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N517qs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shouldn't this be in the frac section? I can't imagine a corporate pilot talking about their owners here. Mod, can you move this?

I like how N1TW has been reserved since 1986 by Tom Wolf. He must have seen the writing on the wall when Tiger was a kid and reserved the N number knowing that one day Tiger would pay a premium for it.

Beucause there is not way Mr. Wolf would want a tail number like that for his own use?

brokeflyer;1826128There are 2 guys about to do the carpet dance because of stuff they posted here. IP addresses don't lie.[/QUOTE said:
Hope they call their union rep...

And IP addresses? HA! Unless you used a company computer and its on video... you can forget that as evidence.

And IP addresses? HA! Unless you used a company computer and its on video... you can forget that as evidence.

go ahead then...but when someone moves up in seniority all of a sudden, dont come on here crying about it.

Do what you want.

I'm saying he has a reputation of being "conservative" with his money and isn't afraid to "change his mind" about the employment status of his staff. I would be reluctant to go to work for someone with that reputation without a contract.

This is the all time classic statement of what all of the Flight Options pilots are going through right now without a contract!

Either way, brokeflyer is right. Discussing our owners online for all to see is bad form. It should end here.

go ahead then...but when someone moves up in seniority all of a sudden, dont come on here crying about it.

Hmm... So you're saying that a pilot could be terminated for "allegedly" posting classified information about an owner?

Here's a little info for you there Deputy Barney:

Lets say I want to be Barrack Obama...

• I go to the Apple Store (Macs' rock!) and buy a mac.
  • I register the computer using his name and Pennsylvania Ave address.
  • I pay ten bucks and join FI, and create a user name Barrack H. Obama, and upload a his photo.... Bingo! Im the Prez.
Prove its me! And then prove I did it, and it wasn't my 17 year old son. Or the neighbor who always uses my computer.

Now, if a pilot admits they were the ones who made the posts, then that changes the dynamics.

Hmm... So you're saying that a pilot could be terminated for "allegedly" posting classified information about an owner?

Here's a little info for you there Deputy Barney:

Lets say I want to be Barrack Obama...

• I go to the Apple Store (Macs' rock!) and buy a mac.
  • I register the computer using his name and Pennsylvania Ave address.
  • I pay ten bucks and join FI, and create a user name Barrack H. Obama, and upload a his photo.... Bingo! Im the Prez.
Prove its me! And then prove I did it, and it wasn't my 17 year old son. Or the neighbor who always uses my computer.

Now, if a pilot admits they were the ones who made the posts, then that changes the dynamics.

I hope you are not a representation of the rest of your fellow pilots.

Latest resources

Back