n.w airlink express airlines 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dpg

well I AND EVERY ONE out there who has put their options on hold would like to here from any body who might no if n.w. airlink express airlines 1 is going to call folks who had class dates before 9-11 or are they going to go interviewing again to see what they fined out there on the open market? any info you might have; {IF ANY ONE REALLY KNOWS} please post. do not post if you do not no the ansewer. we are sick of hearing may be may be not. give us a brake. any one !!

I sent a resume on 9/8 and on 9/29 i received a card saying my resume was on file. Thats all Ive heard from them.

Fly Safe!:)

From what I know, recruitment will call all the guys pending on class dates before 9/11. If you were offered a job hold on a little longer.
Good luck!

those who were in class at the time of the furlough will be offered a new class date first (about 60). Thereafter, all those who were in the pool (about 200) will be next. According to HR in 02 they will hire anywhere from 60 to 100.

New Hires

According to the D.O., Express I will start hiring again in the third quarter and will hire 70 pilots.

Latest resources

Back