• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, the Teamsters were GREAT. What a crock.

Hey wait, I used to be a Teamster, but my company went out of business

Hamster2,

If I were you, I would make an effort to not jump to conclusions about who anyone is around here...your time would be better spent educating yourself about your new Overlord. He is sharpening his knives in order to gut you for his next meal and you seem completely unaware. I guess it's you they have in mind when they say "there's a fool born every minute". It's guys like you that always make it possible for history to repeat itself.

Do not listen to G4 about the IBT as he obviously does not know the history behind their ousting and the formation ASAP. Keep the IBT amd unite your pilot group. The union is only as strong or effective as your participation. You need to elect effective leaders and then get a solid contract to keep that snake Ricci caged. Stay on course.

I FLY FOR NJA. I am very well informed about the Teamsters. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyone remember Deep Thoughts With Jack Handy? Because the title of this thread reminds of that every time I read it. Now back to the usual.

Anyone remember Deep Thoughts With Jack Handy? Because the title of this thread reminds of that every time I read it. Now back to the usual.

It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make fun of the big man crying.

It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make fun of the big man crying.

When I die, I want to go like my grandfather, asleep, and not like the passengers screaming in his car.

We pilots sometimes think in terms that are sometimes too small. Thinking a company goes under because the teamsters take.015 of the unionized workers wages is a stretch. Then there are the work rules. Some are there to protect us and some are considered benefits. The pilots are the ones that actually get the job done. What happens to that revenue is a different chapter.

I FLY FOR NJA. I am very well informed about the Teamsters. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

So do I G4 and stop drinking the damn koolaid. If you know the real reasons behind the teamsters being outed and the formation of ASAP please let us know. Enlighten us because you are obviously swayed against unions and a true management cheerleader and just to clarify things, Olsen formed ASAP because he wanted it to be a national fractional union akin to ALPO. None of the other fracs wanted in and his little delusions of grandeur were shattered and uncle Rich rewarded him with that little presidencey position after the lousy IBB was pushed through by him. That's the truth. We were played by a shyster.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back