My Regional is Better Than Your Regional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ED GRIMLEY said:
I am sick of everyone bickering on here like a group of catty high school bitches

You really came to the wrong message board then. :)

PCL_128 said:
You really came to the wrong message board then. :)
What happened to Mr. I Can Make A Difference.

Again thanks for the vine and thanks for the time.

Last edited:
ED GRIMLEY said:
I am not trying to start a pissing battle with you. I agree that I am part of the union. I am sick of everyone bickering on here like a group of catty high school bitches. I am not saying do not strive for the best in contract negotiations. Strive for the best I am all there for you. Voice your concerns to the MEC not to the flightinfo community if your worried about others. That is what the union boards are for. This fighting is stupid that is the point of my original TAKE (for you Capt Overs). I don't need to talk down to guys that don't make as much as I do or guys that don't have as good as work rules as I have. What more can I say?

Thanks for the vine and thanks for the time. Jungle Karma I am out.(again for you Capt Overs)

You are part of a union. ALPA or whatever union represents more than one airline. Even management uses what other carriers have to "set the standard" or "set the bar." So, even if you don't want to worry about your next contract, I will. Because all the contracts effect all the upcoming contracts.

If you don't like people bickering on the website, don't logon. Simple choice. Even though I think people are more venting or just having a little fun, I definately don't think it's fighting. And speaking of high school bitches, you're kind of sounding like one now. Relax Francis. I promise it will be okay. You know what they say, the only difference between a jet engine and a pilot is a jet engine stops whining at the gate. Nature of the beast my friend.

PCL_128 said:
*Sigh*

This attitude is the whole problem in the industry right now. Don't you realize that what goes on at the other airlines will affect you also? Look around you! When one airline takes concessions, so do the others! When one airline accepts a crappy contract, it makes it that much harder for your airline to get a good one! All of us are in this together. Your airline doesn't exist in a vacuum.

P.S. My regional sucks.

Yeah next thing you know guys are going to start buying jobs in the right seat instead of companies paying to have those seats filled by qualified FO's.

Those who live in Glass houses...

Money

Does anyone here think we would even be haveing these conversations, or for that matter even come to this board if we all made $300 an hour. Probably not..

Just pay me and let me go home.

Oh ya. FAQ GO JETS

Give my friends back there flying.

Latest resources

Back