Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Quest for Big Brown is over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bohnzai said:
Bohnzai!!!! Bohnzai!!!! Bohnzai!!!!

My seven year saga has come to an end. I have been asked to join the September 12 class and couldn't be any happier. Its a class of 9 all B727 FO.

For the long time poolies out there, keep the faith. If LLB and I can get called you can too. They haven't forgotten about you guys.

ANC I'm coming home babyl

Bohnzai

Congrats Bohnzai! Great news. :beer:

Thanks everyone. Sorry about the typo, I will be a 757 FO not the 727. I hope all the poolies can enjoy the high of finally getting the call. Good luck.

Chris9702l said:
Good news for Bonzai!!! So happy for you. Gives me hope (I am going on 17 months now, March 25th 05 interview). The wait is long and frustrating but I know it will be worth it.

Bonzaii, when did you get the call? I'm thinking they call 3 or 4 weeks out.

Chris

Chris,

They called me 4 weeks out. Which is plenty of time for the big career change. Good luck buddy.

Green Baron 737 said:
Congrats Bohnzai, Glad to see you draining off. Any other Sept. classes scheduled?
GB
GB

Not sure on any more Sept classes. They didn't say anything to me.

b

That is such great news Bohnzai!!! I am really really happy for you. I have been checking this site every day to see if you had posted anything and I am so glad it finally happened for you! Good luck!

bohnzai said:
GB

Not sure on any more Sept classes. They didn't say anything to me.

b

Bohnzai, I know another long time poolie or possibly 2 in that class in Sept. and they told me it was 757's MIA and ONT. That's why I asked because you said 727 initially. Makes sense now. Let me know when your pizza day is and I might drop by and say hi. Happy for you!

:beer:
GB

Congrats Bohnzai!!! It's great to "see" your excitement, have been following yours and other poolies' plight here on flightinfo and I'm glad y'all finally getting the calls. Hope all remaining guys (& gals) will get the "good call" very soon!

Congratulations!!

Hey Bonzhai!

Congratualtions!! That is awesome news... and incenticve to keep the floaties full of air.. they were getting a little low. :laugh:

Have an awesome time in class, and hopefully I will see you on property soon!

Congrats again!

DR

Got a call from a buddy of mine today and he got his Brown Pool letter. We will see how long it takes for him to dry off. :erm:

Latest resources

Back