Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Quest for Big Brown is over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Bohnzai!!

You'll LOVE the 75...it will be tough to leave it to go to ANC! What A/C are you hoping to fly in ANC, the 74 or MD?

Did they tell you which city you'd be based in? I'm trying to sneak into that class and since I live in FL, MIA would be a whole lot nicer.

bohnzai said:
Bohnzai!!!! Bohnzai!!!! Bohnzai!!!!

My seven year saga has come to an end. I have been asked to join the September 12 class and couldn't be any happier. Its a class of 9 all B727 FO.

For the long time poolies out there, keep the faith. If LLB and I can get called you can too. They haven't forgotten about you guys.

ANC I'm coming home babyl

Bohnzai

What I thought you were in the 757, what happened? I'll call ya when I get back to the states!

FO 4 Life said:
Did they tell you which city you'd be based in? I'm trying to sneak into that class and since I live in FL, MIA would be a whole lot nicer.

They asked what my choices on domicles would be (SDF, MIA, or ONT). I will find out when I get to class.

FO 4 Life said:
Hope to see you there. Did my medical this week and just waiting for the next call.

How long have you been swimming in the pool? Inquiring minds would like to know. KBB, Dog Rocket, and Chris have been swimming for over a year just like Bohnzai and LLB.

Latest resources

Back