• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Prediction: Obama kicks Woerth to the Curb & Makes Sully Head of FAA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
B. Hussein Obama has already shown that he's more interested in political correctness by appointinting Leon Panetta head of the CIA. Panetta has zero intel experience. This was only done to placate the leftist kooks.
I am not fond of Panetta, but I might ask, what has the CIA gotten right in the last 40 years? Seems like they have missed most of the big stuff lately. They did help the budget by selling cocaine to the people of the US though. Maybe change from the old guard might be needed!
PBR

Page 10 of Barack Obama's "Blueprint for Change" (his plan for America) on BarackObama.com:

"Reform the Political Appointee Process: FEMA Director Michael Brown was not qualified to head the agency, and the result was a disaster for the people of the Gulf Coast. But in an Obama-Biden administration,
every official will have to rise to the standard of proven excellence in the agency’s mission."

That means that he will HAVE to appoint someone like Sully to the FAA, or we will all need to go actively berserk...PARTICULARLY if an "assistant" (and that means gofer) to BARNEY FRANK is the one chosen....Make it known wide and far this will NOT be tolerated!

I think Sully would be the right choice.

The only thing Worthless knows how to do is get out of flying an airplane, make lots of money and lie to his Union members.

Sully probably has 3x the stick time than Dwuane does.

My Prediction: Obama kicks Woerth (and Barney Frank assistant what's-his-face) to the Curb & Makes Sully Head of FAA
...any bets? You WATCH

I thought you were gonna predict that BHO has a popeyes Chicken built close to the WH. And he adds Booze and Cigarettes to the official WH menu.

Page 10 of Barack Obama's "Blueprint for Change" (his plan for America) on BarackObama.com:

"Reform the Political Appointee Process: FEMA Director Michael Brown was not qualified to head the agency, and the result was a disaster for the people of the Gulf Coast. But in an Obama-Biden administration,
every official will have to rise to the standard of proven excellence in the agency’s mission."

That means that he will HAVE to appoint someone like Sully to the FAA, or we will all need to go actively berserk...PARTICULARLY if an "assistant" (and that means gofer) to BARNEY FRANK is the one chosen....Make it known wide and far this will NOT be tolerated!

PS--
Wow...apparently no one is actual running the asylum...Look at the 1st link where someone is holding a position---"Chief of Staff" and her "qualifications". Pathetic
http://www.faa.gov/about/key_officials/

I am not fond of Panetta, but I might ask, what has the CIA gotten right in the last 40 years? Seems like they have missed most of the big stuff lately. They did help the budget by selling cocaine to the people of the US though. Maybe change from the old guard might be needed!
PBR
It's the nature of what they do that you won't know what they got right....only what they got wrong.

Latest resources

Back