Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Voice Of Reason

Reading Is Fundamental !
My Prediction: Obama kicks Woerth (and Barney Frank assistant what's-his-face) to the Curb & Makes Sully Head of FAA
...any bets? You WATCH

Hmmm, this would be bad why?

After years of reading about Duane Woerth, I have no idea why we would want him there. He's seems to be a bit of a self serving sell out. It is like it is the lesser of many evils.

Would we really be well served by anything that comes out of Barney Frank's office? I mean seriously, that does not seem to be a natural brain trust of aviation information. That is the land of the screaming bags of liberal theory poo. I have zero respect for that group of people.

I think it is a good idea to put a man in place who is a union member (not "leader"), safety expert and has actually handled an emergency of national note. Seems like enough qualifications for me.

We should start pushing for this RIGHT NOW!

Hmmm, this would be bad why?

In the interest of Reading being Fundamental, I should point out that I never said or implied it would be "bad."

I think how he ultimately carries himself in the media, how he intends to portray the profession as a whole during his opportunity to do so (correcting misinformation held by the general public), and his inclusion (or not) of the entire crew will determine my feelings on that subject.

Until then I will withhold the "worship" in that respect.

Last edited:
B. Hussein Obama has already shown that he's more interested in political correctness by appointinting Leon Panetta head of the CIA. Panetta has zero intel experience. This was only done to placate the leftist kooks.

B. Hussein Obama has already shown that he's more interested in political correctness by appointinting Leon Panetta head of the CIA. Panetta has zero intel experience. This was only done to placate the leftist kooks.

I assume you meant to conjure up the "good old boy network" rather than insert "political correctness" where it serves no purpose. Last I knew powerful Italian men weren't considered "under served."

My Prediction: Obama kicks Woerth (and Barney Frank assistant what's-his-face) to the Curb & Makes Sully Head of FAA
...any bets? You WATCH

I don't have a problem with that.....

Lets get a real pilot into some of those positions.

I don't have a problem with that.....

Lets get a real pilot into some of those positions.

Ditto!!

and that picture needs a thread of its own.

Guess which one read his USA TODAY during the safety briefing.

Ditto!!

and that picture needs a thread of its own.

Guess which one read his USA TODAY during the safety briefing.

Maybe he's a step ahead of all of us and is claiming whiplash already!:eek:

Sully seems to be a bang up pilot, which means he's probably not much of a bureaucrat. VOR, I'm not hearing much reason in your voice on this one.

Although not having to hear Bawwney Fwank on TV any more would be welcome.

Latest resources

Back