• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Photos from Four Corners

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you get to hit up the Catamount Bar & Grille on Water Street? Cheap Pints of Fattire and awesome wings on Tuesday nights still I think. I too used to live in AZ and have been banished back to Cheddarville. I know I pissed someone off! Right there with ya Tuna!

tuna said:
You're making me homesick. I grew up in Arizona, now I live in Wisconsin. (I must have really pissed someone off).

No Sh1t!!!!!!!!

What bar in Santa Fe did you go to?

Senor peppers has been shut down for years now!. So unless you want to go 4 wheel drive rockcrawling there aint a friggin thing in F-town anymore except cheaper rent a cars than Durango.

350DRIVER said:
Nice looking pictures, especially the "House Party" one. .:D Farmington is indeed a pretty bland, boring, and dangerous city. Senor Peppers(sp?) at the airport does have some good Mexican food. Other than that it is bland and is one city that I never enjoyed driving through. Durango was a nice and decent place to transit through and wasn't that far of a drive.

Glad to hear that you had a nice trip and thanks for sharing the pictures

Sweet pics 000. That pic of the valley and your 'stang looks like a Ford ad. Very nice!

TB

Thanks for the compliment. There's one photo that I had removed for a while, but just now put back in. It's definitely worth a look when you get a chance. You'll know it when you see it.

Funny thing, I saw an ad for the new Mustang a few days ago. It was a red one, just like the one I rented, throwing back dust at Monument Valley with Jimi's "Star Spangled Banner" rendition as background music.

Nice pics... I used to go out to that area a lot as a kid. I really miss it, there is absolutely nothing here in the southeast comparable to be beauty of the southwest. How about some info on the camera? Digital or slide film?

Nothing fancy...Fuji FinePix A330. 3.2mp on highest rez. The camera has since been "retired" (read: salt water bath in the Gulf). I need a new one and am thinking of getting the Nikon D70.

I forgot to tell y'all one of the first things I did was to drive to the 7-11 made famous by the runaway bride and used that payphone to call my mother. She got a kick out of that. Saved my receipt for the vodka I bought inside (on Sunday, no less). This was about 30 hours after she had been there (runaway bride, not my mother).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back