Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL000

My phavorite photos are public and posted at http://photos.yahoo.com/nfgdctl

I find it easiest to view as a slideshow, then stop it and proceed at my own pace. But anyway you view it, have a blast. I did.

Thanks for all the advice y'all gave. I don't have time right now for the full rundown, but highlights were Canyon de Chelly, Monument Valley, Baja Restaurant in Moab, morning coffee in Telluride, being invited to a local's house party in Santa Fe...and of course, my red 2005 Mustang.

Best Mexican food ever: Los Mayas in Santa Fe
Best Margarita ever: Del Charro in Santa Fe

Bronco Bobby is right...Farmington blows, and there's no fast way through it. I couldn't avoid it. It was just in my way.

More detail later...but if you have any Q's, fire away.

Nice Pics!
We will be headed to Bedrock in the next few weeks. The Dolores river is running for the first time in years. Oughta be fun.

Ever since I started flying into SDL on a regular basis, I've been dying to roadtrip out to that area. The landscape between INW and RSK is just beautiful to look at from the air. By the time I get to RSK I usually have a red mark on my forehead from having it pressed against the window.

Nice looking pictures, especially the "House Party" one. .:D Farmington is indeed a pretty bland, boring, and dangerous city. Senor Peppers(sp?) at the airport does have some good Mexican food. Other than that it is bland and is one city that I never enjoyed driving through. Durango was a nice and decent place to transit through and wasn't that far of a drive.

Glad to hear that you had a nice trip and thanks for sharing the pictures

Runaway Bride

Has anyone other than me notice that every pitcure in the media of the Runaway Bride... she has CRAZY EYES !!

And the fiancee still wants to marry her. He must be a pilot.

You're making me homesick. I grew up in Arizona, now I live in Wisconsin. (I must have really pissed someone off).

Stifler's Mom said:
HA HA...perfect reply.

I saw a photo of the two of them wearing matching UGA sweatshirts. That about explains it for me.
Hey! Careful! To me, that's the most embarrassing aspect of the whole ordeal.

Latest resources

Back