• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Great Lakes Interview....oops!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have only 200 hours and I have a general idea how much a starting FO makes....It's called paying your dues. Were you just that absolutely clueless about the aviation industry?? Or is it because you're a woman?

As far as I have heard, Lakes isn't hiring or interviewing at all at this time. I'm afraid Suzy is a prevaricator!

RR

New FO "salaries"

Prevarication or not, I still would have jumped for joy to get to Phase II or otherwise receive "the letter." I did receive five of the letters you don't want to receive. I would have found a way to tough it out for the first year.

Nice comment, Saabslime. ROFLMAO!!!

Question for bobbysamd

As a total aside.

Bobbysamd I've followed your posts here regularly over the past year or so and have a general idea of the difficulties you had with hiriing. Just wondered what the final outcome was and what you're doing now?

Matt

Paying your dues!!!!!

Paying your dues isnt sitting in a nice jet with autopilots and flight directors sipping coffee.

Paying your dues is flying single pilot in a Beech 18 at night and living in an FBO all week and being home with your family only on the weekend.

OK, I'm done. :)

Latest resources

Back