• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers said:
*sniffle*

Airliners were asking to divert around it..ya pussies. :p

Just wait until you go thru that embedded level 4 or 5 " accidentally". You'll be diverting the rest of your career!

learflyer said:
Just wait until you go thru that embedded level 4 or 5 " accidentally". You'll be diverting the rest of your career!
Heh, can't wait...

I doubt the precip was even reaching the ground in that "cell" yesterday, and it still bounced me pretty good. Couldn't imagine a real thunderstorm.

i ditched you for a game that didn't even happen. i got a sh!t-ton of actual today on my 4.4 hour trip to naples and back. did you go up at all today? i got to shoot the GPS 29 to mins. it was pretty cool.

cforst513 said:
i ditched you for a game that didn't even happen. i got a sh!t-ton of actual today on my 4.4 hour trip to naples and back. did you go up at all today? i got to shoot the GPS 29 to mins. it was pretty cool.
Thanks for callin me and asking me to go.

oh, quit your crying. i left at 2:30. weren't you in class?

no, it was solo, and the reason i left at 2:30 was so that i could be back in time for the game that was still on when i left. i didn't find out until i landed at 7 that the game was cancelled, though flying in i had a sneaking suspicion b/c of the weather. i work til 1:30 tomorrow. when are you free?

Latest resources

Back