• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gkrangers

college = debt
*sniffle*

Flew threw a little shower today...got bounced around pretty good, certainly not dangerous, but it was fun for a first time.....

Airliners were asking to divert around it..ya pussies. :p

Pedro said:
Get the 182, that one's pretty sweet. How many hours you have now?
In the 140s.

My buddy is loaded and wants to get checked out in the 182...so I may do that and split some time with him.

Gets me current in the G1000 too...would be fun I guess.

Can't beat 65$/hr split vs 90$/hr solo for the 172SP.

Almost there.Why don't you split some 77Z time with Cfrost? I understand he's flying his ass off.

gkrangers, i flew to statesville, NC yesterday. 8.3, and like 4 of it was in actual, including the approach into SVH. it was the first time i shot an approach in actual (DME 7 arc to VOR 10 approach). keep trying to get in the clouds, though. it's good practice, just stay away from the towering cumulonimbus!

we need to start flying more together. this is getting too pricy. quit going to class, will ya?!? crikey...

cforst513 said:
gkrangers, i flew to statesville, NC yesterday. 8.3, and like 4 of it was in actual, including the approach into SVH. it was the first time i shot an approach in actual (DME 7 arc to VOR 10 approach). keep trying to get in the clouds, though. it's good practice, just stay away from the towering cumulonimbus!

we need to start flying more together. this is getting too pricy. quit going to class, will ya?!? crikey...
im around MWF after 1PM, and TTH after 4PM.

Weekends too. Just gimme a call whenever you wanna go! I need 3 more approaches under the hood in the next 3 weeks to keep my currency!

How about tomorrow afternoon/evening ??

I went to SPG today.

gkrangers said:
im around MWF after 1PM, and TTH after 4PM.

Weekends too. Just gimme a call whenever you wanna go! I need 3 more approaches under the hood in the next 3 weeks to keep my currency!

How about tomorrow afternoon/evening ??

I went to SPG today.

You guys can pick me upat MCO tomorrow noon!!

Latest resources

Back