• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My apology to you all.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My advice is to save your money on flying lessons, go to school and get an education in a career that is somewhat stable and actually pays something. This career is rapidly sliding into the crapper.

Eagleflip said:
Well, now that we're telling the truth, here goes...

I'm actually a 14 year old girl living in the UK looking for a fellow with an acute interest in aviation and vivid imagination.

Could there be anyone out there I could get to know?:D

Welcome to the board, Jack.

As long as we are all coming out of closets, I too wanted to clear a few things up. I’m ……..Elvis. And, you know, I can't keep it quiet anymore – thanks to Jack. And why would I want to keep it to myself anymore?

I just want to stop the lies so that I don’t have to make stuff up any longer.... I was kind of hoping I could get some information from you, real pile-its to help me come out clean w/ my parents and friends that I have been like this all my life and that it’s not their fault, or my fault… Oh, and… I’m also attracted toward the same gender, but not exclusively (mostly, though) so, don’t be throwing things at me quite yet. My real name is Hoodge Johnson. I go by Dick, for short. Oh, and with me being a flight attendant, sometimes, when I fly in the back of the airplane, I’ll chime the captain and say, “hey guys, this is…..Dick in the rear... ( as in the REAR of the airplane for you sick minds), was that just coke or diet coke w/ your ice? Anyhow,…

There – I said it.

Once again, I express my apologies for trying to be something I am not, and I hope you will see through to a new me. Tootles.

Welcome, Jacko

crosscut said:
My real name is Hoodge Johnson. I go by Dick, for short. Oh, and with me being a flight attendant, sometimes, when I fly in the back of the airplane, I’ll chime the captain and say, “hey guys, this is…..Dick in the rear... ( as in the REAR of the airplane for you sick minds), was that just coke or diet coke w/ your ice? Anyhow,…

Welcome, Jacko

That was YOU who chimed?! All I heard was poker in the rear... (as in playing a card game) for those of you sick minded people mentioned earlier. I know something about airliners too.. and its liquor in the front, and I guess according to what I'm hearing "Dick in the rear".

It IS a slow night.

Last edited:
I am really a 12 year old. I was never at EAL and have 1.0 hour in a Tri-pacer of my uncles. Sorry.........I thought you guys would figure it all out ..........but you didn't. One guy did wonder when I would be that 17,448th hour, hard to believe he was correct. :D

FL717 said:
That was YOU who chimed?! All I heard was poker in the rear... (as in playing a card game) for those of you sick minded people mentioned earlier. I know something about airliners too.. and its liquor in the front, and I guess according to what I'm hearing "Dick in the rear".

It IS a slow night.

I like to think of it as “liquor box”, (as in...forget it) before anything else, see – I’m all about “where the customer COMES first.”

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back