My apology to you all.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good luck with MS FS 2002 Pro

Yeah I use it from time to time but it handles nothing like the real thing; the Cessna 150 is a great deal more responsive in real life than on MSFS, and as for the other aircraft... well I wouldn't know because I have yet to fly them! :)

And the '(o)' was purely a quote from someone else on this board who somehow connected my name with Michael Jackson... :confused:

Anyway, I'll get that pic for Saturday... if you don't want to look at my face then that's up to you lol! :p

p.s. *britons ;)

Branif doesn't exist.

Exactly! :) You'll come to know my style of writing and ways with answering sarcasm...

Anyway I hope my lesson goes OK on the Saturday; there is a massive cold front sweeping in from the pond about the size of Europe, and it doesn't look too nice...

Aww well still another five days at hand! D@mn weather... it really is like a game of Russian Roulette... weather style... :eek:

Mr_Concorde,

On a different note: What kind of plane is a Robin?

The only Robin I'm familiar with is the Curtiss Robin, which isn't exactly a practical primary trainer! Those OX-5 engines are kinda rare and unreliable!

The whole slant to this thread is a bit on the strange side. The flow and syntax from this Mr Concorde are even a bit odd for a Brit. This guy makes some false claims, recants, and continues to write some peculiar posts.

Is anybody else beginning to wonder if their tax dollars are being wasted on internet computers at the local nut house?...

If you really are a 14 year old kid, it's nice to see the enthusiasm for flying, we all have it, but maybe your time would be be better spent playing sports after school instead of computer pranks.

Last edited:
Robin

EagleRJ said:
Mr_Concorde,

On a different note: What kind of plane is a Robin?

The only Robin I'm familiar with is the Curtiss Robin, which isn't exactly a practical primary trainer! Those OX-5 engines are kinda rare and unreliable!
The Robin is a French-made trainer. Very common in Europe. I found this pic. Cool airplane, actually, with stick controls instead of the standard spam-can yoke.

Good Curtiss comment, by the way. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back