My apologies in advance....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm hung up on 18... this has cost me too much of my life already..:eek:

for those of u interested.. I have a screen shot of 10, just don't know how I'd go about posting it online.. PM me with an address if u like and I can email it to u....

#17 Solution

Ok . . after spending WAY too much time on a Friday night after flight instructing, here is number 17-

Place the splitter in the first block available (closest to the laser) knocking out the first bulb. Next put a mirror NE of the splitter. After rotating it, you should have 2 of the bulbs red and the laser heading off to the SE. Place another mirror down by the lower right cluster of blocks and rotate it so the laser goes to the NE and into the far right section with the other bulb. Now use the refractor and two mirrors to flip a u-turn within the far right section and turn on the third bulb. The laser should be heading due west at this point. WARNING - place something in the path of the laser before flipping the u-turn or you will set the bomb off on the left side of the screen. Now just place a mirror in the center of the screen to send the laser to the North, turning on the last bulb.

Now . . on to #18 . .

FlyWest

Last edited:
Hi, my name is FlyWest, and I'm a stupid game addict . .

Maybe instead of helping each other get further into the game, we should start an addiction recovery group. This is cutting into my beer time . .

I need help.

FlyWest

Last edited:
Re: Hi, my name is FlyWest, and I'm a stupid game addict . .

flywest said:
Maybe instead of helping each other get further into the game, we should start an addiction recovery group. This is cutting into my beer time . .

I need help.

FlyWest

helping each other...its CRM

flywest,
thank you for the solution to #17. I've got my first flight in 9 months tomorrow so I guess I won't be starting 18 yet, but after I scare myself and my IP tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be back on the laser game crack.

solution to #10, hmm, well, I did it a few days ago and now and I can't do it again, sorry. If you still haven't got it in 2 days or so, maybe I'll have figured it out by then.

#10 solution

from the laser go:

up 9 squares
right 8 squares
down 8
left 2
up 6
left 5
from here use the refractor to refract the beam the the SW and then use the splitter to get the remaining two lights.

It only took 2 days to figure out :D

Latest resources

Back