My apologies in advance....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeeze.

Wow. That's addictive. Just when I'm about to give up on a level, it clicks.

...Dave

Ok, you're just evil for posting that... I love puzzles like this, can't stop playing... :D

WW

Ok, I guess I'm dumb...

What's the trick to level 8? Been stuck for 20 minutes and my tired brain doesn't want to keep kicking it. :)

WW

I forget the tricks to 8 and 11 and it's too late to go figure them out, but if you guys are still stuck tomorrow I'll try to put what they are if I can do them again. Anyone know the deal with 16, it seems that there are 3 dead ends but they only give you one splitter, hmm, I don't see how it can be done, but I'm sure it can, good thing I'm unemployed for the time being.

Here is the solution to #11

Just turn the last one...

temp.jpg

Well, you have to edit the link, when it comes up and says you can't use it, you have to manually edit out the http:// part.

Darn image hosting sites...

sigh...

WW

Last edited:
Sorry, it was too late last night, #17 is the one where it appears there are 3 dead ends and only one splitter. help.

Warning, spoiler ahead for anyone that hasn't done #8.

To do #8, put a splitter at the end, after it gets the 2 bulbs it originally is hitting anyway, below that put the 45 degree angle prism to deflect it slighty left, put in another splitter to shoot up the row of 3 bulbs that go from top middle to mid bottom right, and finally, the last splityrt at the top left of that beam to get the last 3 bulbs.

So, the laser goes far right, down a little, up and left at a diagonal, then down and left.

Still looking for help/hints on 17, or if anyone found a site/instructions/cheat book anywhere. I tried to google it but unsuccessfully.

Latest resources

Back